Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely doubt Pep gives a flying shit. I find this hilarious tbh, everybody can see how farcical it is and completely discredit the award. May aswell give it to Ryan Giggs.

Vieira, Pep, Howe, Klopp, Frank should have been the order.

I don't care who wins it, but if you're not going to give it to the manager of the team who wins the title shouldn't go to the manager of a team that outperformed expectations?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah united were top of league longer than liverpool. won 2 cups without scoring a goal. the greatest premier league team ever came 2nd to a team with no striker. amazing.
Thats why the national team do nothing, these idiots make the decisions like this and appointing shite like allardyce and southgate as england managers

It’s pretty weird that. He finished second.
It is but its not as if Pep hasn't won it over the past couple of season (especially the Centurion's season). Your manager won it a record number of times where there was no real challenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.