Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but its not as if Pep hasn't won it over the past couple of season (especially the Centurion's season). Your manager won it a record number of times where there was no real challenger.
Wenger and Mourinho weren’t challengers? Ok

He won it because he's a scruffy fuxker, everyone loves a down and out.
Meanwhile Pep looks the dogs nuts and he sure knows how to make a team winners

I love that Klopp won it.

He gets to accept an award for coming 2nd. It was given to him like a participation award and deep down he knows it.

Every time his family or friends ask about that award when he is retired they'll say:
'Wow, manager of the year. Did you win PL by a lot that season?'

Klopp: 'Umm actually we came 2nd that year'.

Hahaha I love it!

This is the best bit of comedy on a grim and sad day. Thank you, Klopp and those in power at the league.

I have no problem with him winning it - he has done a great job. My problem is not with him, it is with the media and a section of their fanbase, who buy into all of the bullshit that is fed to them and believe that other fans want to be them and that it means more. I have never, ever met another fan, of any club, who wanted to be a fan of another and, guess what, it means no more to you than it does to any other fanbase, of any other team, in the country.

Pep will not give a shit if he didn't win any personal awards (which he is still rightfully deserved that credits btw no matter how he thinks about it).

He always been the guys that give credit to the others like player and staff. They are the one that fully deserves all the praises, accolades and credits according Pep. The moment media and other fans slagging off all of our achievement and boiling all it down to only money, that's the moment he is going ballistic and giving shit about it.

It's the reason on why he fully embraces City identity recently, fighting for us against the whole footballing world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.