Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in the 2nd half of the Chumps final, the Manager of the year takes subs off

65' - a forward for another forward (like-for-like position)
77' - a midfielder for another midfielder (like-for-like position)

and with his final ace up the sleeve subs out ...

77' - a midfielder for Bobby Dazzler, completely surrendering his powder puff midfield in the space of 12 minutes.

Manager of the year.
v63gjVo.gif

Anything fan related is a joke.

The ONLY awards that should mean snything are those awarded by your peers, but in this age of hyper jealousy and social media, even these get polluted by politics.

PFA POTY
PFA TOTY
LMA MOTY

Even FWAs can be a joke, because if a Player, Club, or Manager doesn’t play footsie with the journos, they often turn against them.

Fergie was their little darlin’ because he gave them what they wanted for the headlines and they felt like they had “access.” Klopp has replaced him!

Big schmooze fest!

How can somebody who didn’t win a single Manager of the Month award be awarded the season prize

that for me is the biggest issue - a close second is the fact that it is a PL prize and has nothing at all to do with how well they really really tried in other competitions

Am I fucking daft or is the PFA and LMA about the Premier League table and not just cup's or Europe

I am in the camp of the best club in England is the champions of the Premier League and everything else is 2nd or 3rd best ? Winning 2 cups on pens without scoring a single goal should not make you manager of the year ? It should be the luckiest manager of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.