Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This award is a perfect example of the dire quality within the media. Few years ago i would buy a newspaper and read them online as well as watch sky sports news. Now never buy or read online and cannot remember the last time i watched sky sports news.

Sorry if this bores you but it’s quite a proud moment for me.

I took my lad (13 at the time) on a trip to Germany and took in 4 matches in 3 days. Day one was Borussia Dortmund versus 1. FC Köln. It was Haaland’s home debut and he scored a hat-trick. We were going in the away end with Rhineland.

Before the match, we went to a Dortmund pub close to the stadium. We were stood outside having a couple of beers when a few Dortmund fans became intrigued by my Englishness.

They started talking to me about English football and eventually asked me what I thought about Klopp.

I said “He’s a fucking dickhead.”

They were shocked, my lad was shocked that I’d said it in a Dortmund pub to their fans. They laughed and asked if I said it purely because I was a City fan.

“No, he’s a fucking attention seeking dickhead who performs for the cameras.”

It didn’t go down too well but I explained that he’s all smiles when the scouse cunts win but a nasty twat when things don’t go their way. I said that Pep is a gent compared to the bicycle faced fucker at Liverpool.

Sorry if this bores you but it’s quite a proud moment for me.

I took my lad (13 at the time) on a trip to Germany and took in 4 matches in 3 days. Day one was Borussia Dortmund versus 1. FC Köln. It was Haaland’s home debut and he scored a hat-trick. We were going in the away end with Rhineland.

Before the match, we went to a Dortmund pub close to the stadium. We were stood outside having a couple of beers when a few Dortmund fans became intrigued by my Englishness.

They started talking to me about English football and eventually asked me what I thought about Klopp.

I said “He’s a fucking dickhead.”

They were shocked, my lad was shocked that I’d said it in a Dortmund pub to their fans. They laughed and asked if I said it purely because I was a City fan.

“No, he’s a fucking attention seeking dickhead who performs for the cameras.”

It didn’t go down too well but I explained that he’s all smiles when the scouse cunts win but a nasty twat when things don’t go their way. I said that Pep is a gent compared to the bicycle faced fucker at Liverpool.
Like x 100.

I can just see his reaction to the news now.
iu

<Shudders> I know I am biased against Liverpool and he is a good manager but I'd find him irritating at any other club with the amount of attention seeking and excuse making he does. I suppose the Liverpool arse kissing bias adds to the irritation somewhat.

I can conclusively reveal the reason why famous mental monster Jürgen Kloof decided to join the anfield jibbing crew. It wasn't the Scouse sense of humour, Claire from Brooke or Jamie "dolphin" carra, he was just desperate for the North West of England. Mainly for the horse braces found in so many pubs in the North! Probably.....

I can conclusively reveal the reason why famous mental monster Jürgen Kloof decided to join the anfield jibbing crew. It wasn't the Scouse sense of humour, Claire from Brooke or Jamie "dolphin" carra, he was just desperate for the North West of England. Mainly for the horse braces found in so many pubs in the North! Probably.....
Horse braces you say?

3_-_24725258349_3cf0d01095_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.