Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So 50%, go look at Whiskey nose’ record by way of comparison. Its not 50 % i can assure you.

Wotsit teeth has won the award more than title itself, from the League its awarded from…. YCMIU, but they do….
There is a touch of bias to red sides but Pep's record is equal to Mourinho and in Whiskey noses' case there was no real challenger earlier on in their and GPC's dominance and was over 17 seasons.

It's a pointless trophy as the manager of the champions should receive it, therefore, not required.

To contradict myself slightly, I see the reasoning for awarding it to managers of so-called 'lesser' teams who have done well.

If it adds to the scousers’ sense of injustice about us winning the league, even just the slightest amount, and/or reminds them that they actually came second, not first, I’m all for it.

Let Klopp have it so he knows what it’s like to have a trophy with “Premier League” in the title, as he’ll not win the main one again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.