Known Issues - New Forum

Damocles

Administrator
Hello all,

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs with the forum software that are NOT listed below. I'll cross them off as we deal with them over the next few days.

• Some users may experience a blank page when visiting the forum, or on Chrome a NX_DOMAIN error. This is normal and outside of our control. It will be fixed within 72 hours.
  • Some users who had a comma in their username have had it removed.
  • There are problems with the parsing of old links and video files. The [video] tag is deprecated and now replaced with the [media] tag. We will be making alterations to fix older posts within a few days.
  • Some users may experience issues around staying logged in. Please ensure that you have ticked the "Stay Logged In" button when logging in.
  • User permissions need a slight tweak, you may be placed in the moderation queue when you have posted. This is nothing that you have done and is a bug on our end.
  • The forum may display a TapaTalk message on mobile devices repeatedly. We are actively working to remove this and will be fixed probably today.

Please only post BUGS in this thread. Bugs are issues with the software or the configuration of it from our end.

Not sure if it's a bug but i can't start a new conversation in pm's or delete any old ones in my inbox
Posting fine so not in the approve queue

I've got an alert that keeps popping up from 6.23pm, even though I've clicked it, it pops up every time I go to the forum index.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.