Knowsley Safari Park

Because conservation cannot wait ! ( That's what the adverts said in the sixties)

And so we went and then they destroyed our Ford Anglia and father was furious and to the best of my knowledge and belief we never bothered with conservation again and when the WWW was campaigning he would tell them to fuck off. He loved that car he did but I thought it was shit unstable and not at all comfy and without a single green credential.

Last edited:
You'll be posting in the "car vandalised " thread when you get home

You'll be posting in the "car vandalised " thread when you get home

Cheeky Monkey: ....Pol I can't do anything about it lar !

Pol's not well appy with his gasp of air at the 1.55.

Last edited:
You can avoid those pesky baboons by going through the other enclosure thankfully.
They broke the back washer on my car by pulling the cap off . I got off lightly to be fair

Hahahaha wait till them baboons eat your windscreen wipers and stap your wing mirrors off,yeah it’s a great day out really.

Does this happen regularly?

I think there’s a 99% chance of damage. Car in front of my had the back wiper ripped off

On mine they ripped off the cap on my washer fluid thing and it started pissing washer fluid into the back of the car

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.