Kobbie Mainoo

Be another Rashford who came in for hyped to fuck and still does and now he is average!

This kid looks the business but he needs to managed properly but he won't he will get flogged to death and play every game

You can set your watch by this.

The latest Messi reincarnation on the raggy production line that's going to be the bestest bestest ever.

The guardian yesterday using the phrase "Mainoo-mania" lol

See it all before. Januzaj, Rashford, etc etc. Load of old bollocks.
bang on, another Macheda

Would be much better player and being protected from unnecessary media attention if he join us years ago.

He signed the death of his career the moment he join the swamp.

You can set your watch by this.

The latest Messi reincarnation on the raggy production line that's going to be the bestest bestest ever.

The guardian yesterday using the phrase "Mainoo-mania" lol

See it all before. Januzaj, Rashford, etc etc. Load of old bollocks.

He is a very good young player. But I still see pretty much ever premier league team completely dominate United’s midfield. Why is that when they have him, Casemiro and Fernandes playing who are all supposed to be top players (according to the media and United fans).

Watch his next appearance with the sound off and actually watch him. He is really pretty slow, doesn't pick up a man out of possession and apart from a few little turns doesn't really contribute much. All in all, what they seem to produce year in, year out.

I admit Kobbie Mainoo is actually their most talented youth in a long time but does that mean much? The above video is typical of how all those how gormless rags usually react to any kid that comes through at the swamp, from Luke Chadwick or Jonathan Greening or Michael Appleton and Ben Thornley, to Tom Stupidly or Tyler Blackett or James Wilson and Iqbal.

Let's not forget Adnan Januzaj aka the new Messi, totally embarrassing the way they went on about him when it was so obvious he was bang average... I'm sure there's plenty I left out too.

I'm not saying he has no chance of becoming a top player either but I'm not even sure why there's been any links this would never happen, even though the total meltdown alone from their lot would be absolutely hilarious and worth it for that alone.

I admit Kobbie Mainoo is actually their most talented youth in a long time but does that mean much? The above video is typical of how all those how gormless rags usually react to any kid that comes through at the swamp, from Luke Chadwick or Jonathan Greening or Michael Appleton and Ben Thornley, to Tom Stupidly or Tyler Blackett or James Wilson and Iqbal.

Let's not forget Adnan Januzaj aka the new Messi, totally embarrassing the way they went on about him when it was so obvious he was bang average... I'm sure there's plenty I left out too.

I'm not saying he has no chance of becoming a top player either but I'm not even sure why there's been any links this would never happen, even though the total meltdown alone from their lot would be absolutely hilarious and worth it for that alone.

They’ve had loads of talented youngsters over the past decade. They’ve just had no coaching and all plateaued as a result.

Mainoo may be next unless he leaves or they finally start to coach their players modern tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.