Kodi/SPMC

OMG, yes!! I'm so emotional about it!

I have my Brother's Inquest next month and I was panicking about losing all the work I've done for a year and a half!!

Am I installing Ubuntu or using some of its features??

Am I using a separate drive to store the files or can I do it on the same stick?
No do not install it, I repeat: DO NOT INSTALL
This will format your drive and lose everything.
Please take a picture and upload it so I can see what options there are

No rush mate

Finally, I hope!

This is my Ubuntu 'home page'.

Tujr70n
Tujr70n

Finally, I hope!

This is my Ubuntu 'home page'.

Tujr70n
Tujr70n
Apologies for the delay mate, was just in the middle of something

You should be able to just use it then without installing it, that's why they give you the live usb so you can experiment with it if you want to install it, in our case we're just using it as a recovery tool since Windows is your preferred OS.

You should be able to click on your hard drive through the home icon on the side bar?

If we need to we can install a remote desktop client and I can help you along the way

It will be the 249 one I imagine mate. You should be able to navigate to your documents folder through that and upload your documents to Google drive
No worries. Ubuntu's moving at snail pace for me, anyway!

My hard drive is the one that says 249 volume. Is it that one I want or the one above the firefox?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.