Kodi/SPMC

Try brockovich mate in the search it'll probably be in there, I was scratching my head wondering why the fuck I can't find it haha
I was using the traktd link mate so my white spelling wasn’t the issue.

So Neptune rising is the best covenant replacement you think to use traktd?

I was using the traktd link mate so my white spelling wasn’t the issue.

So Neptune rising is the best covenant replacement you think to use traktd?
I haven't used Neptune rising for awhile I messaged supremacy dev to see if anyone could find it and someone said are you spelling right haha, and I was told it was in Neptune rising so I installed it to check. I don't use trakt mate I so I couldn't say. Supremacy is actually downloading it as well to put on his addon. Some older movirs/tv shows you won't find with debrid, they don't bother with them if there isn't much call for them .theres about 15 exodus /covenant forks knocking about which are pretty much the same though some update scraping sites more than others

I haven't used Neptune rising for awhile I messaged supremacy dev to see if anyone could find it and someone said are you spelling right haha, and I was told it was in Neptune rising so I installed it to check. I don't use trakt mate I so I couldn't say. Supremacy is actually downloading it as well to put on his addon. Some older movirs/tv shows you won't find with debrid, they don't bother with them if there isn't much call for them .theres about 15 exodus /covenant forks knocking about which are pretty much the same though some update scraping sites more than others
Much appreciated. Thanks.

You may find your having problems getting hd links in movie/tv shows for free, most hosts now have gone the pairing route, most pairing sites last for 4 hours after pairing up, if your an avid user I suggest getting a real debrid account or other premium account.

You may find your having problems getting hd links in movie/tv shows for free, most hosts now have gone the pairing route, most pairing sites last for 4 hours after pairing up, if your an avid user I suggest getting a real debrid account or other premium account.
Just to add to this some devs are now adding a pairing tool into their addons so you don't need to jump out of kodi into your browser, star tec being one of those, his replays r us are using streamango streamcherry . Streamango is also a big player in movie scrapers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.