Kodi/SPMC

Mr blamo was calling the bloke out for copying the links from other devs but long as it works it doesn’t matter for most
Yeah I was watching the argument earlier ha, hes told him to check through all his codes , he had some codes stolen by a Spanish bloke who then added stuff from others addons. they seem to be friends again now haha. I take what blamo says with a pinch of salt half the time he's permanently smashed off his tits ha

Well let’s hope so. Wonder what would happen if they did stop the repo on there! Is there other options website that does the same? I haven’t come across any.
There's a few other options - BitBucket and GitLab spring to mind. Not keen on the BitBucket UI, but since the news of MS buying GitHub, I'm doing a few repos (not for Kodi/SPMC) on GitLab to see what it's like.

If what I've read about the GitHub buyout is true, then most of the top talent in GitHub will probably start another site up anyway.

There's a few other options - BitBucket and GitLab spring to mind. Not keen on the BitBucket UI, but since the news of MS buying GitHub, I'm doing a few repos (not for Kodi/SPMC) on GitLab to see what it's like.

If what I've read about the GitHub buyout is true, then most of the top talent in GitHub will probably start another site up anyway.

Ah right never new there was others out there so they can just add there code straight to the site then.

Anyone no the best way to watch the boxing.
A mate of mine is moving flat doesnt have time to set up kodi iptv etc.
I thought maybe modbro ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.