Kodi/SPMC

They started off reasonably slow but the pace has really picked up over the last couple of days....I heard it was a lack of new boxes VM could get to customers was causing the issue if it was they seem to have sorted it now...all Sly HD sports will be gone on by the month end I recon

Gotta hand it to em...took em yrs to roll out the new boxs to Sky customers

Can one of you wizards out there give me a simplified answer? I currently have a motorised dish that gets me loads of channels from 0.8 to 28.2. The VU Solo box I use is also loaded with IPTV. I pay £150 per year for both facilities but this week both the satellite pay channels and IPTV went down. I rebooted the box and my router and the sat came back on but IPTV says access denied. I need to know is the IPTV doomed and what's the forecast for the satellite system? I also pay for Sky HD, I only use the "dodgy" box for games not on Sky and it's only away games as I go to all the matches at home, cheers in anticipation. Just another small question, are Sky moving to Internet broadcasts and eventually getting rid of the satellite dishes?

Can one of you wizards out there give me a simplified answer? I currently have a motorised dish that gets me loads of channels from 0.8 to 28.2. The VU Solo box I use is also loaded with IPTV. I pay £150 per year for both facilities but this week both the satellite pay channels and IPTV went down. I rebooted the box and my router and the sat came back on but IPTV says access denied. I need to know is the IPTV doomed and what's the forecast for the satellite system? I also pay for Sky HD, I only use the "dodgy" box for games not on Sky and it's only away games as I go to all the matches at home, cheers in anticipation. Just another small question, are Sky moving to Internet broadcasts and eventually getting rid of the satellite dishes?
Hey mate, who's your IPTV provider?

IPTV at the minute seems the only viable option for HD sports, unless you have a motorised set up which you do
if your IPTV is down contact your provider, it could be your IPTV plugin needs updating it happens on my Zgemma when the Xtreme plugin becomes out of date I just delete the said plugin and then down load the new version then log back in and away you go

Gotta hand it to em...took em yrs to roll out the new boxs to Sky customers
True mate...it does seem these changes that both Sky and VM have made to their set ups has cost them a fortune and cost can be the only reason both haven’t switched everything off....there is still quite a lot of channels still left on Sky granted it’s all SD and VM still has all content but HD Sky sports...so it shows that to change it all isn’t cost effective to either Sly or VM at this time

It's a good business plan tbf to them. I've already seen people saying they'll probably pay up as a lot of them are quite particular about the quality. (I don't particularly blame them)
IPTV can't match true broadcast quality at this moment in time sadly
IPTV is to hit and miss for some like you say but what’s left on card share and a decent IPTV sub does me I decided a while back I was not going to pay the ridiculous prices VM and Sly want...if they dropped it to £20/£30 per month every one would have legit TV I’m sure

But as you say mate there are many out there who can’t go back to SD especially with the new TVs 4K and what have you....they also want the reliability Sly and VM provide so will go back to legit set ups

IPTV is to hit and miss for some like you say but what’s left on card share and a decent IPTV sub does me I decided a while back I was not going to pay the ridiculous prices VM and Sly want...if they dropped it to £20/£30 per month every one would have legit TV I’m sure

But as you say mate there are many out there who can’t go back to SD especially with the new TVs 4K and what have you....they also want the reliability Sly and VM provide so will go back to legit set ups
Yeah I can't be doing with SD either lol, thankfully my IPTV provider is rock solid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.