Kodi/SPMC

Quick question. I somehow managed to install an addon called “wraith” now it looks decent but not fully sure I understand it’s process . Anyone else using it ?

And chappa’ai which is even weirder
Wraith scrapes tmdb for vid descriptions and ratings, chap, you can enter a movie/tv show title and it will search your addons you have installed for it, and you can play them from there, abit pointless really

On the shield and few other Android boxes if you plug a micro sd
card or a usb stick in it give you the option of using that as your internal drive! I’ve added a 128gb to my shield tv box.

Did it all. Removed cache all that stuff. Was going on kodi and I’d go into settings and get a black screen which has got worse the last two days, crashing and refusing to return to the shield home screen . It’s all good now I’ve reinstalled it

I have Nord vpn but no way to install it on the shield

Ive got a shield and the nord app installs. Its a bit weird.. setup like its for a phone.

It works though..

I don’t understand why people are still using kodi unless it’s for sport. Terrarium tv gives you all films and tv and is the most stable thing I’ve used

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.