Kodi/SPMC

No idea mate I'm not a fire user but thought I'd pass on info to a working option as Google have blocked amazon using youtube, have you tried adding youtube from a repo at all? Not sure if that will work or not?
I'll stick with firefox for now. Just downloaded kodi on xbox so going to have a play with that

There is now an excellent telesync of Jumanji out in 720p. It reminds me of some old skool proper telesync when scene groups had booth access and took a vans worth of gear to record the film due to the manager of some dodgy russian cinema in on it xD. If you recall the group -ORC this is similar to their quality, possibly even -maVen/-cent0py quality.

Edit: some ghosting/badly blended frames though but that is a technical issue most will not notice.

There is now an excellent telesync of Jumanji out in 720p. It reminds me of some old skool proper telesync when scene groups had booth access and took a vans worth of gear to record the film due to the manager of some dodgy russian cinema in on it xD. If you recall the group -ORC this is similar to their quality, possibly even -maVen/-cent0py quality.

Cheers for the heads up I’ll have look for it later or earlier depending how the scum are doing.

I’ve just downloaded the Kodi app on my Xbox one, can anyone recommend a decent build that will work without using a VPN? (Hope this is an okay question to ask.)
By all accounts of those who know on here, builds are a no go these days. They will advise you to use individual addons.

No worries mate. Appreciate the response.
I forget the name but one build has received updates and the original owners said it was categorically not them. That may be part of the reason boss but i really am not to sure myself. Public stuff i simply do not keep an eye on. I mean it may have been a good samaritan with a genuine update to fix issues or simply improve/upgrade other aspects of the code. You simply can't be sure though even then,exodus owner adding ddos capability to his build for example. He damaged trust in unofficial apps badly with that little effort of his i feel and a fool for it.

I’ve just downloaded the Kodi app on my Xbox one, can anyone recommend a decent build that will work without using a VPN? (Hope this is an okay question to ask.)
As @TCIB says, which is a personal preference I stick with addons with some going down but alot of new good ones recently out, I believe the cellar doors build is supposed to be decent mate, youtube top tutorials, he's just put a vid out on it with content and install instructions

Edit: some ghosting/badly blended frames though but that is a technical issue most will not notice.
maVen, now there's a blast from the past, swing the lamp @TCIB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.