Koke

Probably has something to do with they have the best part of 87m sitting in their bank accounts from the sales of Mata and Luis.

richards30 said:
Chelsea taking advantage of our limited spending ban then?

Difference is chelsea need a new cdnter half a new left back a new center midfielder and 2 new center forwards

we only need a center half and a couple of squad players

uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:

Difference is chelsea need a new cdnter half a new left back a new center midfielder and 2 new center forwards

They bought Kurt Zouma in January and have Kalas coming though, I doubt very much Chelsea will be in the hunt for a central defender.

They have Costa coming and have been linked with Mandzukic and Balotelli, Felipe Luis has been linked as a left back as well.

I can see Chelsea going after Koke more so than Fabregas simply because Mourinho knows he will graft for him like he did for Simeone, I personally don't see Fabregas as that grafting player.

sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
richards30 said:

They bought Kurt Zouma in January and have Kalas coming though, I doubt very much Chelsea will be in the hunt for a central defender.

They have Costa coming and have been linked with Mandzukic and Balotelli, Felipe Luis has been linked as a left back as well.

I can see Chelsea going after Koke more so than Fabregas simply because Mourinho knows he will graft for him like he did for Simeone, I personally don't see Fabregas as that grafting player.
I don't know why so many people seem to think Kalas and Zouma some how make Chelsea strong in defence? Zouma is a kid who hasn't even nailed down a starting place in a mid table french team and Kalas has a whopping two years in the mighty Dutch league under his belt, they are hardly proven world beaters. To quote Kalas on his position at Chelsea "I am a player for training sessions. If they need a cone they put me there instead."

The reality is that they only have Terry and Cahill as senior CB's, unless you count Ivanovic, who is both needed at RB and consistently awful when played in the middle. I'd be amazed if they don't bring in a replacement for Luiz

BigOscar said:
sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

I don't know why so many people seem to think Kalas and Zouma some how make Chelsea strong in defence? Zouma is a kid who hasn't even nailed down a starting place in a mid table french team and Kalas has a whopping two years in the mighty Dutch league under his belt, they are hardly proven world beaters. To quote Kalas on his position at Chelsea "I am a player for training sessions. If they need a cone they put me there instead."

The reality is that they only have Terry and Cahill as senior CB's, unless you count Ivanovic, who is both needed at RB and consistently awful when played in the middle. I'd be amazed if they don't bring in a replacement for Luiz

Ivanovic is far from consistently awful in the middle. Where the hell did you get that from? Ivanovic is a rock.

NipHolmes said:
BigOscar said:
sam-caddick said:

I don't know why so many peosoliple seem to think Kalas and Zouma some how make Chelsea strong in defence? Zouma is a kid who hasn't even nailed down a starting place in a mid table french team and Kalas has a whopping two years in the mighty Dutch league under his belt, they are hardly proven world beaters. To quote Kalas on his position at Chelsea "I am a player for training sessions. If they need a cone they put me there instead."

Ivanovic is far from consistently awful in the middle. Where the hell did you get that from? Ivanovic is a rock.
I think he's a very defensively solid RB, but at CB he's not remotely solid. Whenever I've seen him play there, Chelsea are all over the place, especially he plays with Terry. I don't think he's played much for them at CB since the year they got stuffed 5-3 by Arsenal, 4-1 by Liverpool etc

NipHolmes said:
BigOscar said:
sam-caddick said:

Ivanovic is a funny one, for me.

A great player to have in your side, as he's fairly solid and can play RB and CB, however I don't see him as a "rock", personally.

Despite his crossing being fairly shite for a player predominantly used as a RB, I still think his best performances come there, as opposed to CB, whereby he's a little suspect on positioning. Don't get me wrong, he can do a "job" at CB to a decent PL level, however if I were Chelsea, I'd be looking to bring another CB in to take the weight off Cahill & Terry (as Zouma & Kalas are still a year away at best).

Been linked with this guy again today in the MEN.

I think he's exactly the type of player we need. High energy midfielder, good on the ball, not yet at his peak, and arguably could be seen as taking a step up in his career.

Ivanovic is a funny one, for me.

A great player to have in your side, as he's fairly solid and can play RB and CB, however I don't see him as a "rock", personally.

Despite his crossing being fairly shite for a player predominantly used as a RB, I still think his best performances come there, as opposed to CB, whereby he's a little suspect on positioning. Don't get me wrong, he can do a "job" at CB to a decent PL level, however if I were Chelsea, I'd be looking to bring another CB in to take the weight off Cahill & Terry (as Zouma & Kalas are still a year away at best).
Andreas Christensen is probs going to be recalled 1 year into his loan at Gladbach. He's proven himself to be pretty solid in the Bundesliga and he's a great prospect. Think he'll do well in the PL

Been linked with this guy again today in the MEN.

I think he's exactly the type of player we need. High energy midfielder, good on the ball, not yet at his peak, and arguably could be seen as taking a step up in his career.
Koke Would be an amazing signing. Together with Pogba and Gundogan it Would be an amazing midfield!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.