Koke

What's he done?
This conversation is going nowhere if you're starting point is asking what's he done. If you're happy to paint his season as a full on negative without acknowledging his positives I'll leave you to it.

This conversation is going nowhere if you're starting point is asking what's he done. If you're happy to paint his season as a full on negative without acknowledging his positives I'll leave you to it.
You argued the point that he's done nothing. I challenged it by asking you what's he done? For an outlay of over 40m he's flopped. He's not been the player that played for Liverpool. Could you tell me the positives please?

You argued the point that he's done nothing. I challenged it by asking you what's he done? For an outlay of over 40m he's flopped. He's not been the player that played for Liverpool. Could you tell me the positives please?
He's been one of our stand out players in the CL, was recognised as such when put in the team of the group stages. He's had a reasonable amount of assists, scored some good goals and when given license to attack the fullback ala semifinal against Everton he's shown he can.
He's young, he's inconsistent, he sometimes looks like he mishits shots and sometimes looks like he struggles to get the ball under control. None of those things bother me though because I've also seen him kill the ball dead and strike it purely.
This is way off topic though so I'll leave it there.

He's been one of our stand out players in the CL, was recognised as such when put in the team of the group stages. He's had a reasonable amount of assists, scored some good goals and when given license to attack the fullback ala semifinal against Everton he's shown he can.
He's young, he's inconsistent, he sometimes looks like he mishits shots and sometimes looks like he struggles to get the ball under control. None of those things bother me though because I've also seen him kill the ball dead and strike it purely.
This is way off topic though so I'll leave it there.
Yes i think you should, it's way off topic.

Can this work?

Hart
Denayer Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Gundogan Koke (deeper of the two)
Coman De Bruyne Isco
Aguero

Can this work?

Hart
Denayer Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Gundogan Koke (deeper of the two)
Coman De Bruyne Isco
Aguero
Why have you thrown Coman in there? He's not being linked with us, and not for sale anyway, is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.