Koke

Sounds like you're on it with your cocky arse attitude.
Have fun Internet warrior.
You asked me what he's done, I answered. You decided to ignore what I said in your flippant reply. If that upsets your sensibilities then there's not much I can do about that.

Why have you thrown Coman in there? He's not being linked with us, and not for sale anyway, is he?
just felt we could try to buy him off Juve. Maybe I'm dreaming but I don't think Juve are so hard to deal with if terms and conditions are complied with

just felt we could try to buy him off Juve. Maybe I'm dreaming but I don't think Juve are so hard to deal with if terms and conditions are complied with
And a shed load of cash. Nice idea, but they ain't selling us Pogba and Coman.

Bayern have an option to buy him which they obviously will use. You would have to buy him off Bayern and not Juve.

Can this work?

Hart
Denayer Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Gundogan Koke (deeper of the two)
Coman De Bruyne Isco
Aguero

Yes. Actually if we sign Koke I reckon that's exactly the role Guardiola will see him in, the pivot. He's not really a dynamic enough player to be world class further forward but his football brain and grit aren't in doubt.

Bayern have an option to buy him which they obviously will use. You would have to buy him off Bayern and not Juve.

Yeah, Coman isn't going anywhere. Bayern have him on a 2-year loan with an option to buy. So ZERO chance.

I believe this deal was done two summers ago when Txiki spent an awful long time talking to Atletico Madrid agreeing some sort of deal with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.