Kola the nutmeg king!

We're not really here

Anyone else noticed just how many times Kolarov nutmegs opponents? He did Obertan today, not hard to do admittedly, and seems to throw at least one a game in.
I started spotting it towards the end of last season. To be honest I think it's superb, the ultimate piss take. I only hope he calls them before he does it!

Think he just ran right past Obertan today.

He is fond of the odd nutmeg though

Has been outstanding if late. Pardew just described him a "like 3 players"..

His attacking threat is phenomenal. Defensively he's getting better. He hits hard and is getting better position ally.

His passing is severely under rated, yes he has a fantastic cross but his ability to pick a pass out is very impressive. He seems to find a man that most can't see.

I've always liked him, he's now getting better and better..

schfc6 said:

His attacking threat is phenomenal. Defensively he's getting better. He hits hard and is getting better position ally.

His passing is severely under rated, yes he has a fantastic cross but his ability to pick a pass out is very impressive. He seems to find a man that most can't see.

He is like three players because he's a left back, a left midfielder and a left winger .

schfc6 said:

It's the Pellegrini effect IMHO !!

More often than not he seems to beat his man and get a ball into the box. Quite often he megs them or slips it past and the next thing he's clear. He's come on leaps and bounds and is one of the best attacking full backs in the world.

schfc6 said:

Yup, crikey, I'm getting quite excited about this season now, must go lie down. Could we win at a canter? Quality at every position now, true quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.