Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

gio's side step

The wait goes on.

It's been a LONG time since we had a top left back at the club.

Bluemoon produces some ridiculous posts, but yesterday was quite sensationally ludicrous. Some people suggesting Kolarov had a good game. Fackin el.

Very poor defensively, and will score 1 out of every 20 of those long range shots he decides to take on every single time he has the ball in the final 3rd.

I think you're being overly harsh. His adaptation to the league was slowed by the injury he sustained at Tottenham, and it's a pretty big adaptation given the difference between English and Italian football. He's still a bit inconsistent, but he undoubtedly possesses enough quality to be our first choice left back for years.

He's let us down in the last three games by being largely responsible for goals through poor defending. Has to do better as, whatever else he does, that is his main role.

Is it any coincidence we've started shipping goals since he started playing regularly?

toffee balls said:
well,football is a game of opinions and you are entitled to yours,even though it is wrong..

Unfortunately, I am not wrong. The guy has been poor all season, and again yesterday looked very suspect defensively, and wasteful when he had the ball in the final 3rd.

Kinky Dribbler said:
I think you're being overly harsh. His adaptation to the league was slowed by the injury he sustained at Tottenham, and it's a pretty big adaptation given the difference between English and Italian football. He's still a bit inconsistent, but he undoubtedly possesses enough quality to be our first choice left back for years.

No, Im not being harsh. I being honest and realistic. It's nothing do with his injury rehab. He lacks pace to be a top full back in the PL. And Mancini needs to get the message across to him, that it's not fucking Sunday league football, where a player can twat a ball from 40 yards anytime he pleases.

Significant lack of discipline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.