Kolarov

Yeah, great read it may be but the really important issue here is did he write it himself?

Top man. Treated badly by some fans. Was equally as good and committed as zabba for me.

Nonsense. He couldn’t defend and had some shocking matches. All he offered was a great left foot and a free kick.

Richard Edghill was treated badly by some fans. David Silva is a legend. Neither term can be used for Lolarov.

I don't think this needed it's own thread, so I will post it here:

Sorry if it's already been posted.

I love hearing the genuine affinity our ex players seem to share for the club these days... But they were all mercenaries according to some.

I don't think this needed it's own thread, so I will post it here:

Sorry if it's already been posted.

I love hearing the genuine affinity our ex players seem to share for the club these days... But they were all mercenaries according to some.

Cheers, really good listen that...always liked kolorov and never really got those that seemed to enjoy having a dig. Clearly still has a soft spot for the club :)

He was slow and could run back fast enough after bombing forward so he gets plenty of stick before but he was a warrior, always sticks up for his teammates

Like Mendy (a similarly attacking left back) currently, he was vastly underrated as a defender. He was the master of a last ditch tackle/block too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.