Kolarov joins Twitter!

kippaxchris said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
neoblue said:
Sorry but I don't get the hatred.

You obviously missed him telling our own fans to fuck off

I don't blame him he did nothing wrong during that game and was one of our better players

He, Kolorov, had no real desire to play for us than say the last team he played for.What I think our club wants to do now is find a player with desire and incentive to play for City. Fernindinho," I want to play for City." This is what we seek, Hart, Fernandinho, Navas, Kompany etc. I do believe there will be major upheavals this season though we know what we are about. We have pride back ,to wear the shirt of Sky Blue is now important in Europe and Worldwide.

BibbyBlue85 said:
neoblue said:

They deserved it. Not to mention if someone is that sensitive to reaction they probably shouldn't say dumb things loudly in public . It's pretty feminine to hold a grudge that long for something so petty. Multiple times I've seen kolarov cover a pretty big distance to stick up for his teammates , which to me says more about his character than telling someone to fuck off.

rick773 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
neoblue said:

They deserved it. Not to mention if someone is that sensitive to reaction they probably shouldn't say dumb things loudly in public . It's pretty feminine to hold a grudge that long for something so petty. Multiple times I've seen kolarov cover a pretty big distance to stick up for his teammates , which to me says more about his character than telling someone to fuck off.

Always protects his team mates first player over

rick773 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
neoblue said:

Well said rick773, Kolarov did not deserve the abuse he got that match & I should think he didn't expect it from people he thought were our supporters, supporting the team he plays for!

You probably don't rate the player but no player deserves abuse from their own supporters.

Don't know why anyone would have a twitter account. You open yourself up to abuse especially rival fans pretending to be city fans. Can't tell who's who. It's ridiculous and moronic.

rick773 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
neoblue said:

My thoughts exactly.

If people are this sensitive - and judging by the reactions to what the press say about us we have a lot of sensitive little souls following us, there'll be fans coming on and saying that they moisturise after shaving and wear lip balm soon - they shouldn't even bother leaving the house, never mind attend a football match. They should stand, holding hands, with their mothers while she does the ironing instead of not being able to take it back when they open their mouths in the big wide world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.