Kolarov retires

Yeah I get that, and that’s top. I just think people on here think it’s cool to say what a hard nut he was.

I guess compared to Wayne Bridge, he was.
Oddly, when the boxing coach came to the training ground to do a bit of work with the players, when asked who could have had a career in boxing, he said Wayne Bridge.

Great player who never let us down. Remember his centre back season when he proved what a fine footballer he was and of course that Sunderland equaliser that won us the league.

Good luck in retirement Alex. Him and Edin have proven they are Blues for the long haul. Yes the image of Alex and Edin at the swamp after the 6th, is one of the best.

Brilliant going forward but slow getting back. Alex was involved in one of the few low points of the Sheikh Mansour era. He had put in a man of the match performance and much of the crowd chanted, “There’s only one Jimmy Milner” (who’d also had a good game). They sided with the guy desperate to go to the bin dippers.

So now when I read that Pep says we give unconditional support, that’s something fairly new. It’s players like Alex and Edin who won fans over, sometimes after their departures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.