Kolarov retires

me too..a proper hardcase apparently
There was a clip doing the rounds where Kolarov was asking what someone else had said or done.
I don't know who had upset him but l wouldn't have liked to be in his boots when AK finally found him.

Will always be remembered for them crosses and free kicks. Have a great retirement Mr Kolarov
Well I bloody well liked him, man-loved even, him and Edin were immense for us at times and both did their part in putting us at the top table!
Thanks for everything Aleksandar!! And best wishes for your retirement!!

Everybody hated him & slagged him rotten on here but now he's retired everybody says he was great.

He was decent - not quite world class but always worth his wages - never understood some of the criticism directed at him by some blues - enjoy your retirement lad - always be part of that transition we had from where we were to where we are

No, me neither, and I’m sure there’s a “fair few” others too.
Plenty rated Kolarov and plenty couldn’t stand him. There was a low point for the Kolarov haters when Aleks got man of the match in a game and thousands of Bkues responded chanting, “There’s only one Jimmy Milner” Both players had fine games on the days but many “Blues” were obsessed with the guy who was going to leave on a free transfer and over celebrate a goal against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.