Kolarov - south stand

kolarov isnt responsible for his wages or fee the club and his agent are the treatment he got today was shameful. we,ve had far less capable players over the years at city and have never been abused to this level,johnny come latelys and trophy counters spring to mind, if you cant stomach an unsuccessful season you need to fkuc off elsewhere

Blue Maverick said:
My take on it I stand in 118, Kolarov constantly backed off his man enabling the Norwich player to get into the box before any attempt at a tackle it was a penalty waiting to happen, the general frustration of the crowd and the inept performance of our defence in particular led to supporters having a go basically get stuck in, time and again it happened with Kolarov backing off and he just snapped, don't exactly know what he said but from his reaction I doubt he'd say it to his mother. From then it became open season on him as I think the frustration of last week and indeed the season came forward with the booing, I don't condone it at all by I think it summed up how many felt and Kolarov just got the brunt. What I didn't agree with was the booing I heard at the end if the match at the final whistle, too many spoilt bastards these days and when I'm priced out of going eventually I expect they will be in the majority, sadly.
It's bollocks mate, I'd never boo a blue!

Bones_92 said:
Any one who boos one of our own are absolute tossers

I had an argument with fellow blues at hamburg away, admittedly I was a bit tipsy but when Fernandez came on a couple of nob heads next to me actually boo'd him, incredible.....

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Why the fuck is this wanker still at the club never mind playing.
Did you say "look at that wanker, he can fuck off with his free kick goals and shit, he's still shit at defending" when he scored his free kicks. Silva has been equally shit going forwards at times but defenders get more shit, the thing is bad finishing has cost us more goals this season than bad defending.

I sit in 308 and we thought it was the Norwich fans booing but couldn't work out why. Our own fans booing one of our own?! Alas not the first time and wont be the last. Hes not a left back,more of a winger so whos fault is it he played there today? Kidd maybe? Clichy was fit as he was on the bench.

carrington boy said:
kolarov isnt responsible for his wages or fee the club and his agent are the treatment he got today was shameful. we,ve had far less capable players over the years at city and have never been abused to this level,johnny come latelys and trophy counters spring to mind, if you cant stomach an unsuccessful season you need to fkuc off elsewhere

spot on

Blue Maverick said:
My take on it I stand in 118, Kolarov constantly backed off his man enabling the Norwich player to get into the box before any attempt at a tackle it was a penalty waiting to happen, the general frustration of the crowd and the inept performance of our defence in particular led to supporters having a go basically get stuck in, time and again it happened with Kolarov backing off and he just snapped, don't exactly know what he said but from his reaction I doubt he'd say it to his mother. From then it became open season on him as I think the frustration of last week and indeed the season came forward with the booing, I don't condone it at all by I think it summed up how many felt and Kolarov just got the brunt.

Surely the fact that he defended the incident that kicked it all off perfectly well should have come into people's consideration at that point? Focussed on the ball, didn't fall for any trickery and blocked the attempted cross from a position just outside the box?

He didn't dive in or do anything that could be classed as a penalty waiting to happen either?

No wonder he responded as he was getting slaughtered for doing his job. Worked hard up and down today and put a few quality crosses in as well. No, he's not a world beater, but he by no means should be singled out today for a bad performance as there were far worse - he wasn't even the worst defender.

The only thing he did particularly wrong was dare to respond to the idiots who decided he was their target for the afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.