Kolarov

certainly defends very well. sticks like glue when marking. good in the air for a fullback. bit of pace. few more games to get properly fit and adapt to the pace (still thinks he has a bit more time than he really does.)

Promising, seems to have a good grasp of when to stick and when to go, hopefully we'll see more of his crossing when we've got someone in there to aim at.

Mourinho say's he's second best left back in the world behind cole.

I'd agree with him.

That cross for Tevez in the first half was insane, nearly blew my load. Looks like we've got a real player here. See, things aren't THAT bad!

Rammy Blue said:
Only bright spot of day for me, he looks a proper player.

So Hart, Kolo, Kompany, de Jong and Milner weren't bright spots? They were all very good!

danburge82 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Only bright spot of day for me, he looks a proper player.

So Hart, Kolo, Kompany, de Jong and Milner weren't bright spots? They were all very good!

I thought Yaya also played well; at least improving.

Kolarov played great today. I think once both our fullbacks are fully fit they should be implemented more in attacking play. I find Mancini doesn't like to overlap them, but with their crossing ability it would add another dynamic to our wide play, and allow our wingers to cut in more with the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.