Kolarov

city-till-i-cry

Saw him today in Bowden on my way to work, from what I could gather looked as if he was viewing an apartment.

He is lucky he isnt out for the rest of the season. My mate nearly ran him over as he was stepping out of his range hahaha

Come on it's not that easy to tell it is Kolarov from a distance (or up close for that matter), unless he's wearing a City shirt with Barry on the back...my guess you just saw a random person and imagined it was AK.

public_articoli_immagini_3234_3901_kolarov.jpg

tumblr_lck9ylP2Un1qf6jsyo1_500.jpg

I found the second image by googling 'Random guy on the street' not a bad resemblence.

If you had come too close, he would have turned his back, closed his eyes and dangled his right boot helplessly.

Man up Aleks!

Curlie said:
If you had come too close, he would have turned his back, closed his eyes and dangled his right boot helplessly.

Man up Aleks!

I'm pretty sure someone who lived his childhood surrounded by war during the break up of Yugoslavia, playing football on the streets whilst bombs fall in nearby towns, does not need to be told to "man up" by someone who nicknames themselves Curlie.

kenzie115 said:
Curlie said:

Man up Aleks!

I'm pretty sure someone who lived his childhood surrounded by war during the break up of Yugoslavia, playing football on the streets whilst bombs fall in nearby towns, does not need to be told to "man up" by someone who nicknames themselves Curlie.

lol

Curlie said:

Man up Aleks!

You my friend have bollox for brains, and remind me of private pile from full metal jacket, have a do-nut and shut the fuck up, 50 posts in 12 mnth...Faggot, rag

kenzie115 said:
Curlie said:

Man up Aleks!

The definition of 'ownage'.

Well!
Did you gentlemen watch him yesterday.
Pulled out of a couple of tackles and went to ground in one tackle, just outside the box, even you guys could have weathered.
Doesn't have the heart for the Premiership and I think Mancini knows it.

Curlie said:
Well!
Pulled out of a couple of tackles and went to ground in one tackle, just outside the box, even you guys could have weathered.
Some people don't know to quit when they're behind.

Curlie said:
Well!

I wish Kolarov would do this to you mate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1ExUcHs1E[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.