Kolasinac with the best bit of defending of his career

Did the guy have a knife, or am I imagining that? Brave, but perhaps unwise, of Kolasinac to confront him if so.

Did the guy have a knife, or am I imagining that? Brave, but perhaps unwise, of Kolasinac to confront him if so.
I missed that first time round but yeah, that's one big knife he's waving around. London is nuts nowadays.

At first I thought he a bit unwise for getting involved, but now I think about it, he’s probably doing it to protect his missus. Fair play.

(There were tweets going about that it was lads with knives, but I left it out as I couldn’t see it confirmed)

Yeah, you' really don't want to try and rob someone from the former Yugoslavian countries, they are generally going to batter you.

"Sejo" is fucking tank. Nothing I wouldn't expect from him. Guess nobody will try to be hard with him on the pitch after seeing this, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.