Kolo is back

Good to have him back. Will be some proper competition now for Lescott who has looked a little less sharp since start of season.

He knows now Mancini will have no problems swapping him for such a experience played like Kolo.

Rammy Blue said:
zangatangring said:
Tameside Tom said:
Not seen enough of Savic yet to form an opinion but if you're right he'll be a good 'un. Leaving him aside for a minute, who do you rate higher, Kolo or Lesc ?

Sorry to but in but, assuming both are in their best form, Kolo Toure is best. He's just a pretty good decision maker and far less susceptible to clinical mistakes. Lescott's mould as a classic CB is the main reason he's retaining his place.

You don't watch City much then?

Well, in top form, comparing to Lescott i reckon it's true. I mean anyone who takes the time to watch compare Lescott and Kompany in the spurs match for example and you'll see it's certainly not CL quality. K. Toure when he played for arsenal, for example, was discernibly more astute.

Glad he's back!

I think he'll start most of the CL games if fit, he has so much experience playing in the CL. He's not the biggest but I think he's a better CB than Lescott and I rate Lescott.

Toure is a big game player in my opinion.

Lastly, he's always been great with the fans, really comes across that he cares deeply for the club and the fans.

We didn't miss him when he got banned and did "OK" without him. Good cover in squad but for me, he's not big enough or strong enough.

Lescott was a regular in the team long before Kolo was banned. I don't think he'll get his place back as easily as some of you.

However, it's good to have him back.

ErnieBilko said:
We didn't miss him when he got banned and did "OK" without him. Good cover in squad but for me, he's not big enough or strong enough.

champions league experience..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.