Kolo Shout Out

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
I know he is off at the end of the season but I haven't seen anyone comment on his performance today. He was outstanding. I would say sign him up but the problem is I doubt he will have another performance like today ever again. He would be good to keep around the club as I believe his mentality and leadership is second to none....

SamTheGuru said:
I know he is off at the end of the season but I haven't seen anyone comment on his performance today. He was outstanding. I would say sign him up but the problem is I doubt he will have another performance like today ever again. He would be good to keep around the club as I believe his mentality and leadership is second to none....

MOTM for me. His last ditch tackle midway through the second half was awesome.

SamTheGuru said:
He was excellent today.
Would like to see him stay on a short term contract maybe given his age.
Would be fantastic to be able to rely on him as cover for VK but suspect his wages will be the problem

I would imagine that the club would only offer a 1 year contract.
He will get someone abroad offering him 2/3 years as his last big pay day.
We should not offer anymore than the 12 months.

Burtonblue said:
SamTheGuru said:
He was excellent today.
Would like to see him stay on a short term contract maybe given his age.
Would be fantastic to be able to rely on him as cover for VK but suspect his wages will be the problem

Wages will be the problem? Think of it....you are on 90k a week and then you get offered an extension of 20k a week.

Meanwhile QPR are in transition and decide they need a new leader and are willing to pay 80k a week.

Outside looking in/Inside looking out and all that....

Top top performance and to be honest he has been excellent any time he has started this year IMO.
I thought he said he wanted to finish his career at City? Gotta keep him, great back up and seems to be back to his best.

I thought Kolo wanted to leave at the end of the season but if he doesnt I for one would be happy for him to stay another year.
His recent perfmances have been good, he seems to be a good man to have around the dressing room and him being Vinnies understudy for one more year would free up cash for more important deals.
There are a few players ahead of him on the list of "Outs" for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.