Kompany celebration vs United gif.

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
Does anyone have it?

GIF of this shot:

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

To win 6-1, then 1-0 without your rivals having a shot on goal and then winning the league with the last kick of the game.....how can a season get any better than that?

Vinnie's line afterwards - "please never again like this". No Vinnie, every year, and next year substitute United for QPR. That is the only way possibly to have bettered last season. And the powers-that-be would never let a Derby game happen on the last day of the season. The only drawback is that I don't think anything will ever taste that sweet again.

conormcfc said:
TCIB said:
[bigimg]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6051/kompanycelebration.gif[/bigimg]

Any chance you could make this again but a few seconds longer mate?

Tell me to fuck off off by all means if you can't be arsed.

I will scan the video file for a better clip of it.
That one is cut of right before a huge skysports thing comes up and it cuts away.

I will look for source video of him landing to.

geoffchall said:
Vinnie's line afterwards - "please never again like this". No Vinnie, every year, and next year substitute United for QPR. That is the only way possibly to have bettered last season. And the powers-that-be would never let a Derby game happen on the last day of the season. The only drawback is that I don't think anything will ever taste that sweet again.

Don't kid yourself. If the derby was the last game of the season, with both teams needing to win to secure the title, it would be the biggest game in Premiership history. Forget any other derby day or any other last day, it would be arguably the biggest game of football the world has ever seen outside of the world cup. It would be a licence to print money for Sky, with advertisers queuing up to pay whatever they asked.
They would even put it on PPV for people without Sky sports. It would be a dream match for everyone apart from City and Utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.