Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

That is not really relevant,this injury was one of those things
Yes it was just really bad luck. Very brave of him as he knew he was going to get hit. Not clear how long he is going to be out for.

One promising thing is that his calf seems to have held up since his come back. This was a total freak, but it wont stop some making the most of it.

We've tried finding a replacement for years and spent over £100 million on defenders doing so and are still no closer finding anyone even half as good as he was.

We've tried finding a replacement for years and spent over £100 million on defenders doing so and are still no closer finding anyone even half as good as he was.

This is also a damn good point for those so eager for a replacement....there aint many that are any where near as good.

Koscielny for a couple of seasons?
Vermaelen?
Dare I suggest, Smalling? Out of favour with the rags, and a bloody good defender if you can see past him being a rag ****. Tevez was also once a rag **** and that turned out pretty well.
Any of Bayern's centre backs that Pep will obviously know.

I'm guessing Pep will give him every chance this year and depending on who is available in the summer and/or one of the kids moving up, next year Vinny would be fighting for a spot. Sorry I'm not up to speed on Vinnys contract, but that would obviously effect his situation
Love the guy, just a horrible run injuries. Class act and a definite legend

I'm guessing Pep will give him every chance this year and depending on who is available in the summer and/or one of the kids moving up, next year Vinny would be fighting for a spot. Sorry I'm not up to speed on Vinnys contract, but that would obviously effect his situation
Love the guy, just a horrible run injuries. Class act and a definite legend
He has a contract until 2019.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.