Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

Time for hose at the top to be ballsy and spend big on a genuine, world class cb. Not a young, promising one. Bonucci, pique, ramos, silva, godin, chielllini.

''out for weeks cause of a knee injury.'' That's IT. The sooner he gets out of my club, the better. I'm sick and tired of this now.
Can you repost this in off topic so I can call you a **** without being censored?

with a new knee injury according to sky.looks to be time to get a defender in jan.gutted for him

This is really sad news and I'm sure every true City fan is gutted. This guy is a legend and at his prime was probably the best defender in the world nevermind the premiership imo.

All we can do is carry on supporting Vinnie and hope he comes through this. Pep will give him as long as possible but we have face to facts this is not looking good.

I personally would seriously consider buying a top class CB in the January window. It may not be possible as everyone knows January is not a good time to buy.

Even if the player was cup tied for the Champions League I would still go for it as I'm not sure against the top sides in our League Stones, Otto and Kolarov is good enough.

Kolarov can play central defence. Problem solved.

Seriously though, terrible news for Vinnie. One thing after another and I'm sure it's impacting him mentally. How much longer can this cycle go on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.