Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

I said at the time watching his knee buckle I expected him to go off just for that never mind the hit on the head, hopefully he will get for for the run in when games come thick and fast as we for for the triple ;)

Personally, I'd have put him on ice till the new year. Just rest and heal. Let the 3 guys we have now rotate at CB, at some time in the new year we will need him due to injury or major fatigue (perhaps both), then bring him in. But for now, just go with John, Ota and Kola.

Gutted for him, given how unlucky he was with this one, don't know what the solution is. Bring in a top defender to take his place and treat him as a bit part player, maybe he'll establish himself again in a lesser role. Ultimately though, we need a stable defence.

I'm Komp biggest fan but he's becoming a distraction we don't need and a wasted CL pick. We either need to promote a youth player or go in the market Jan.

So sad.
I really hope he can get fixed - because we need the real Vincent right now - but it really isn't looking good.

If its his knee the relievinh thing is tjat its not related to his two previous recurring injuries and in particular his calf.

Just bad luck and he will return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.