Kompany involved in consortium to buy Stockport County?

I doubt that story holds any water, he would be chucking money down a very very large drain .... He's better off staying at City forever and becoming our manager one day... That's his destiny for me....!

Get him in charge of ticket pricing at City seen as though he's somebody with the intelligence to see through the false economy of the current shambles.

I doubt that story holds any water, he would be chucking money down a very very large drain .... He's better off staying at City forever and becoming our manager one day... That's his destiny for me....!
Don't think he'll go into coaching, maybe the finance/commerce side.

He's big into business and investments so wouldn't be surprising, heard a rumour he was looking at a Belgian club a year or two back as well but that came to nothing.

Thought he did ??

Yeah he did, he owns BX Brussels
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BX_Brussels

"In March 2013, Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany purchased his hometown club FC Bleid-Molenbeek. Kompany updated the website stating that he was holding a vote for a new name for the club, Kompany also added his sister to the backroom staff to oversee the running of the club. On 11 April 2013, the votes were received, – BX Brussels – is the new name for the club"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.