Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

Re: Kompany red card and appeal

1.618034 said:
Sky Blue said:
BAgrVopCEAASauv.jpg

Maybe we should appeal!

And there rests the case for the defence... M'lud.

Not really even a foul never mind a fucking red card FFS! What the hell is the game coming to?

Some absolute doormats on here saying we should accept it and move on. There's a fucking title to win. Do you think that **** in Tafford would accept it without question...?

No, I thought not.

Sorry for the language, but fuck me!

The ginger pig has spent an entire career trying to make as clean a tackle as that.

Cue the media giggling like girls at his inability to tackle whilst frothing at the mouth, demanding vinny gets 3 games for nearly ending the lads career.

Fucking joke!

Mike Dean is a good ref and made a mistake. The problem is he won't review it and the FA won't overturn.

Their stubborn tw@ts

I think its a cracking challenge, and if I can offer a reasonable comparison, the same as Dejong on Benarfa, with less initial contact.

Sadly, I fear if we appeal, we'll lose Vincent for 4 games. It may be best if we sleep on it, and look at the bigger picture in the morning.

This place is full of desperate rags. The fact is they know we are better than them and they can not stand it. The rag fans don't go to their games anymore as they have been priced out. I wound them up big stile in the pub saying that we will have a bigger stadium then them, and will have a price package that will let all come to watch the best team in the world. Needs to happen, will put them all in the priory. happy days!

this quote could have come from the FA, so arrogant , what's the ground for their appeal? you can't send him off because he's vincent kompany . he got away with worse last week at norwich

was sour gunner i believe replying on skysports about our appeal, sad so sad

blueinsa said:
1.618034 said:
Sky Blue said:
BAgrVopCEAASauv.jpg

Maybe we should appeal!

And there rests the case for the defence... M'lud.

Not really even a foul never mind a fucking red card FFS! What the hell is the game coming to?

Some absolute doormats on here saying we should accept it and move on. There's a fucking title to win. Do you think that **** in Tafford would accept it without question...?

No, I thought not.

Sorry for the language, but fuck me!

The ginger pig has spent an entire career trying to make as clean a tackle as that.

Cue the media giggling like girls at his inability to tackle whilst frothing at the mouth, demanding vinny gets 3 games for nearly ending the lads career.

Fucking joke!

FFS he could've killed im with that tackle (hic)

The fact is, if this is not reascended the game is corrupt. We will win no matter what the decision. We have them on the run.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 pm --<br /><br />The fact is, if this is not reascended the game is corrupt. We will win no matter what the decision. We have them on the run.

And on Kompany’s red card, Rodney Marsh ‏(@RodneyMarsh10) adds: “When Bobby Moore made the identical tackle on Pele in 1970 WC, Pele said it was his greatest tackle!”

My feed has a post match analysis with dermot gallagher and he said after review, it wasnt a red card and city should appeal and win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.