Kompany This Season

He's making little errors and switching off a little too much. He seems to be wanting to be bigger and more powerful and sticking his chest out than actually doing the stuff he does best; defending!

He needs a wake up but I'll forgive him for now.

Its odd how being cpatain in city makes you a worse player. We've seen it time and time again. Very disappointed in him. And when lescott is also always looking to make a mistake its just a terrible parnership. Lescott has been decent don't get me wrong, but he always look like making a mistake. Kinda clumsy.

I think that's a problem as well. Lescott isnt good enough to help bail out Kompany when he's having an off day and so our defence just crumbles.

He's been poor simple as that, find form or get shipped to the bench, captain or not. Hopefully a glitch and normal service can be resumed.

Last season Vinnie was no nonsense making tackles and clearing the ball upfield .This season he thinks he is Franz Beckenbauer and is coming oout of defence trying to play football .I want the old Vinnie back.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Some of us have said this before; when he puts the captain's armband on he turns into Richard Dunne.

Exactly, the clangers against Scum and Napoli are prime examples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.