Kompany

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wasn't great today our Vince. Give him a chance to get himself back into the swing of things though

Do you think he's a centre half for this league though el hombre? Whenever I have seen him play there for us I have been very unconvinced. I think he's miles better in midfield

kompany was'nt great today his passing from the back was woeful at times thrashing at the ball, toure was missed as he keeps calm under pressure and looks to pass from the back instead of launching it upfield only for the ball to come back to at us putting the back four under more pressure...

kippax casual said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wasn't great today our Vince. Give him a chance to get himself back into the swing of things though

Do you think he's a centre half for this league though el hombre? Whenever I have seen him play there for us I have been very unconvinced. I think he's miles better in midfield

Bit too early to say really. Seems to do a few daft things at centre half though, I dunno whether he could iron them out if he had a good run theere in the team?

Makes a lot of odd decisions, interestingly enough a lot of people have slated Lescott whilst wanking themselves dry over Kompany.

He was poor today, I hope he comes good and I'm sure when fully fit he will give a good account of himself.

No idea what his best position is though.

PistonBlue said:
Some of his distribution from defence is shocking, as is Lescott's as is Zabs. Therein lies most of our problems. We give the ball away too much, and there are too many long hopeful punts upfield. Too many times our defenders take the easy way out and just twat it rather than looking for a man to pass to.

Good teams play football with a calmness, we are nowhere near that level yet.

This. Why did we keep punting the ball forward in the 2nd half when we had 3 midgets and a Petrov up front??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.