Kompany

Vincent was magnificent yet again

on this season's form he is the best centre half in the league (world?)

Very fine player but before we can proclaim him to be amongst the worlds best he has to be playing regularly against the worlds best which at the moment means champions league.
This ain't a criticism of him just saying we can't know at the moment.

Skashion said:
Don't even know why this thread is here. Shirley something is only news when it isn't normal?

Exactly. I was gonna say i can count on one hand the number of mistakes he's made this season but i can't think of one just yet. Yesterday he kept two in-form strikers very very quiet without breking into a sweat.
He's probably trebled in value since becoming Blue. And his overall game pisses all over Vidic's

player of the season by some way already

and shold be the first name on the list for the premiership team of the year (esp if dunne made it last year!)

Cityfan said:
Very fine player but before we can proclaim him to be amongst the worlds best he has to be playing regularly against the worlds best which at the moment means champions league.
This ain't a criticism of him just saying we can't know at the moment.

But by the same token, he's kept Torres, Berbatov, Anelka extremely quiet...

Kompany is the best centre back in the Prem. Interestingly enough he is still listed as a midfielder on the OS.
We are so lucky to have him and for the money we paid he has to be the bargain of the century.
I wouldn't swap him for any other defender in the world. Weo, Terry and Vidic included.
His attitude,commitment and consistency are second to non and he seems to be still improving which is remarkable in itself considering how good his all round game is already.
Love him to bits, he has it in him to become a legend at City and he deserves the Captains armband.

No bullshit from me,but I honestly believe that in the next few years we can place Vinnie in the same company (no pun intended) as the legendary Mr.Beckenbauer.
£7 M !!!! We fooking robbed those Germans !!!!!!!!!
Thank you Mr.Hughes,for undoubtably bringing a true world class player to City.

Immense yet again yesterday and is having an exceptional season. Establishing himself as the best centre half in the league at the mo. The guy's been the business since day one, in whichever position he's played

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.