Kompany

mammutly said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Stood off a few too many times tonight for me. Clearly under instruction though from Mancini not to get booked after the early yellow for de Jong

When your playing against a team who pop off little passes at will, jumping in is absolute suicide, kompany played it perfectly in my opinion stood off when need be and made the interception at the appropriate time

Didn't want to start a new thread on this because I might be wrong, but did anyone else see a sly elbow from Van Persie on Kompany when he landed on him after a header?

There is nobody in the world better in their respective positions this season than Prince Vince and Joe Hart. Combined price £7m. If Arsenal had those two they would probably win the Champions League. But they don't.

PSmyth07 said:
Didn't want to start a new thread on this because I might be wrong, but did anyone else see a sly elbow from Van Persie on Kompany when he landed on him after a header?

I was beginning to think I was the only one that noticed it. I can't believe how he continually get away with things that would automatically get a City player booked.

Spot on for me ,, been sayin it for ages now . This guy is up there with the best centre halfs in the world . Scary part is he will only get better . Reads the game perfectly ,hardly gets caught ball watchin and puts himself in front of anything that comes his way , triffic .

Rochdale Blue said:
PSmyth07 said:

I was beginning to think I was the only one that noticed it. I can't believe how he continually get away with things that would automatically get a City player booked.

I thought I was seeing things at first, how no-one said anything on here. I hate that diving c*nt.

PSmyth07 said:
Rochdale Blue said:

I thought I was seeing things at first, how no-one said anything on here. I hate that diving c*nt.

RVP seems immune to the disciplinary process while continually playing the victim and cheating his way to an advantage.

The FA needs to take action here,it was a deliberate elbow to Komps midrift,no one appears to have mentioned it,you try not to be paranoid by suspecting bias and preferential treatment in these situations,however,you really have to wonder sometimes......

Oh and Kompany is The Business!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.