Kompany

Jumanji said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 5m
Kompany injury to thigh is a grade one - which is better than grade three apparently. Must be doubtful for Moscow and Chelsea though #MCFC
Good news. Should be back right after international break.

A timely injury if there was one.
I wouldn't trust any of the reports - City have released some very limited info, and Marc Wilmots has ruled him out of Belgium's internationals.

That's really all we know for sure. The Sun journalist claims a Grade 1 tear, but he might just be assuming that based on the term strain.

We need Kompany to stay fit when he gets back into the team. We look much better with our leader in the team. Time for Lescott and Hart to step up

We had better get some cover in January. And I don't mean an old man near the end of his playing days who gets injured for months. Playing Vinny is like Russian roulette.

And I'm not criticising Vinny, as he's rarely been injured over the years. It's just scary how reliant we are on one man to stay healthy.

SSN are reporting he's out for a month which takes in 6 games - West Ham & Chelsea away, Norwich at home, Newcastle in the C1C and both games against CSKA Moscow. Bad news if accurate,

Richards can fill in at centre back . That if he doesn't get injured again . Or is a bit a tired after playing 90 minutes . Time for the likes of Richards and Lescott to prove there still worthy of playing for Manchester City F.C . I get the impression from Richards he cant be arsed anymore .

sergiokun said:
We need Kompany to stay fit when he gets back into the team. We look much better with our leader in the team. Time for Lescott and Hart to step up

I know Joe is having an indifferent spell at present, but not sure about pairing him and Lescott together as CH's..... surely we would be better off with Nasty, Micah or even Zab there... and another thing who would we put in goals... Garcia probably?

laserblue said:
SSN are reporting he's out for a month which takes in 6 games - West Ham & Chelsea away, Norwich at home, Newcastle in the C1C and both games against CSKA Moscow. Bad news if accurate,
So many conflicting reports.

laserblue said:

I just hope we are OK for the CL, if we don't get at least 4 points from Moscow it could be goodnight Vienna again for us in the CL.

By the time Moscow play Bayern, Bayern will have qualified so why would they send a full team out to Moscow?

I am not too worried,we must learn to not depend him so much.Hopefully Demi will be fit enough for west ham and at least he knows pellers ideas and he has had long enough observing how we play.Lescott,garcia and micah are not on international duty so will have a few days to put in some extra training together

forevermancity said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Can I just say, that I was one of the few predicting just this scenario. whilst others were calling me disloyal/rag etc - i was warning about just this. And now we've got to play Lescott - just about the worst defender in the PL. He's always been exceptionally ordinary IMO - now he's a laughing stock - truly embarrassing.

Nastisic is like a fish out of water without his leader next to him - understandable as he's only young and still learning.

Demichellis? Who? And we're expecting this guy with no PL experience to wander in if/when he's fit and be ready for the FA Cup semi-final/CL quarter final/ PL run in? Crazy.

We knew this could and probably would happen again this Season, but yet again failed to address it.

Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards................

It isnt good enough.
Truly clueless views on lescott, take up rugby or knitting because football isn't your game

This. The guy has issues - or he's a rag on the prowl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.