Kompany

Good job there is no ACON in january next year then if that is what your worried about so we will still have yaya :/

Looks like we are going to have to rely on nasty and lescott now for some crunch games.id give Richards a game at centre back against Newcastle in cup.i just hope we win the game in Moscow because if we don't it could be trouble.i wouldn't put it past bayern to play a weakened team against them and lose to spite us.

forevermancity said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Can I just say, that I was one of the few predicting just this scenario. whilst others were calling me disloyal/rag etc - i was warning about just this. And now we've got to play Lescott - just about the worst defender in the PL. He's always been exceptionally ordinary IMO - now he's a laughing stock - truly embarrassing.

Nastisic is like a fish out of water without his leader next to him - understandable as he's only young and still learning.

Demichellis? Who? And we're expecting this guy with no PL experience to wander in if/when he's fit and be ready for the FA Cup semi-final/CL quarter final/ PL run in? Crazy.

We knew this could and probably would happen again this Season, but yet again failed to address it.

Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards................

It isnt good enough.
Truly clueless views on lescott, take up rugby or knitting because football isn't your game
Trust me mate this fucker blows his own trumpet harder than anyone on the net and the only tune he plays is hindsight.

As I said on a previous post, not that anyone bothered replying, someone should get Kompany to an allergy/intolerance testing clinic asap. He may well be Gluten intolerant like Novak Djokovic, and this is why he is always injuring himself.

robbieh said:
As I said on a previous post, not that anyone bothered replying, someone should get Kompany to an allergy/intolerance testing clinic asap. He may well be Gluten intolerant like Novak Djokovic, and this is why he is always injuring himself.

Perhaps they are leaving it to City's medics to get back to you.

simon31goat said:
Looks like we are going to have to rely on nasty and lescott now for some crunch games.id give Richards a game at centre back against Newcastle in cup.i just hope we win the game in Moscow because if we don't it could be trouble.i wouldn't put it past bayern to play a weakened team against them and lose to spite us.

Hopefully De Michaelis will be available soon to add some experience.

sir baconface said:
robbieh said:

Perhaps they are leaving it to City's medics to get back to you.
Lol~

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.