Kompany!!!!!!

Freestyler

Reminds me so much of Viera, the lad never backs out, get's stuck in and prepared to get a little hurt, today he must of ran half way across the field to make a tackle and he wasn't even the nearest player!, absolutely solid once again, he is probbaly our most consistent player of this season, he's the future captain if it was my decision

He plays brilliant with stevie and they keeps the middle ticking over and holds it together, we can't risk moving him to centreback, he has to stay where he is and we don't need to buy a holding midfielder to replace his position, without him in the middle we are lightweight and i don't feel as confident ,

obviously getting robinho was a brilliant signing, but kompany who's still only very young and for a bargain 6 million is just as good of any other players we bought including robbie, i think we have a star in the making

Yep, quality today as he has been for most of the season.

Also agree that we should keep him in the midfield.

Liked the song today too.

Great player, who slotted in fantastically from day one. He's one of the reasons why I am happy to see Hughes get till the end of the season. His record both here and B'burn in the transfer market is superb.

Definately the future captain IMO

If the speculation is right and we are signing Senna then him and Kompany would be a great pairing.

big vince = legend

he is class and will only get better
i think another DM to play with him would work well IMO but i agree that we shouldn't move him to CB

Agreed. A legend in the making this lad. He's barely put a foot wrong since his arrival (man of match performance on debut), and apparently Hughes says he can be a little too serious about his game and preparation - that really is a glittering reference.

He's one City player that would hold his own in a top 3 side, thats how good he is. Imagine how good he will be with two better defenders behind him, and the addition of another top quality midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.