Konrad Laimer

Ederson's smiley tattoo

Team supported
Man city

I know it's a video about the rags but we probably need a back up/partner to Rodri anyway in the summer. I don't trust Rodri in big games as he's not mobile enough to deal with counter attacks. Laimer sounds an awful lot like Fernandinho from the way he's describing him, maybe someone we should look to sign

We are not going to waste cash on another DM after £63m on Rodri. It does not matter whether you trust him or not
What if Rodri gets injured? Who's playing there then? Fernandinho will be 35 next season and Pep has made it clear he's now a CB. Gundogan is way too slow and weak to deal with the counter attacks.

We can't have just one CDM in the squad. Too much risk, as we saw with the Laporte situation but with CB's instead

I know it's a video about the rags but we probably need a back up/partner to Rodri anyway in the summer. I don't trust Rodri in big games as he's not mobile enough to deal with counter attacks. Laimer sounds an awful lot like Fernandinho from the way he's describing him, maybe someone we should look to sign

Be better jusy watching who red bull sign they have had some absolute mint players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.