Kostas Manolas ( Cheap 3rd / 4th CB ? 35m Euros Release Clause)

razman

it is strange...is this the alternative to Maguire. Will be comparatively cheaper but not sure how good is he

Tolmie said that we had been roaming, maybe he was referring to Manolas? Decent release clause, decent age, don’t really know how good he is

yes remember seeing that post from Tolmie ....but as you said....is he good enough for us?

We ve been looking at him since he was back in Greece but thought his 10 mil € value was a risk.

He’s tactically aware, strong young enough and if he can be signed for under 35 mill it’s a no brainer.

Still need another in my opinion if Ota goes and Stones form goes tits up!!!!

I am from Greece and I know him how he plays for 5-6 years.
He is at stones's level but very different profile, a lot different player. He is a beast defensively but has sometimes his moments (weird ,silly) like otamendi or stones but a lot less times than otamendi.
At the national team he plays next to Papastathopoulos.
One of the best CB of serie a. I can't understand how he didn't move to better and more stable team than Roma yet.

At 35 million , we get the better deal. His price is more than that.

Last edited:
looks a beast good in the air strong in the tackle but loves the sliding tackle we have otto to scare the shit out of us by doing that lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.