Kalidou Koulibaly

If we were offering anything Mendy would be exported quite soon I would think
Hmm I have a really expensive bright and shiny sports car I paid top dollar for... Every other day it fails and sits in the shop for months after. I've gotten about 2 weeks of use out of it. Maybe the same person who buys Mendy will be interested?

If City say they are not in for a player then truly they are not in for that player. When we are in for a player and the media gets a wind of it, we usually do not respond in the affirmative but keep quiet but as soon as rumours begin to grow that we are in for a player we aren't pursuing, we'd usually rebuff that media claim.

This is going off of my experience with transfer windows in the past few seasons.

So we might as well close the Koulibaly thread as it seems to me like someone is adding our name in there for their own selfish ends.

Could koulibaly be an option for us now Napoli have signed Manolas? Especially if otamendi ends up leaving

Otamendi leaving is still a big if. Valencia did move on Murillo to Sampdoria for loan + obligation to buy at €15m. So they definitely have a spot spare and do need a senior figure who can play regularly and rotate with Gabriel, Garay hardly offers any competition, Diakhaby is their young centre half so Otamendi alongside him would be ideal for them. Everything is in place but Valencia will still struggle to match our demands imo.

A deal could still be worked out, but I don't see us being able to afford Koulibaly, maybe someone else.

Otamendi leaving is still a big if. Valencia did move on Murillo to Sampdoria for loan + obligation to buy at €15m. So they definitely have a spot spare and do need a senior figure who can play regularly and rotate with Gabriel, Garay hardly offers any competition, Diakhaby is their young centre half so Otamendi alongside him would be ideal for them. Everything is in place but Valencia will still struggle to match our demands imo.

A deal could still be worked out, but I don't see us being able to afford Koulibaly, maybe someone else.

Murillo was on loan at Barca last season so he wasn’t in Valencia’s squad since January. They also have Abdennour and Ruben Vezo coming back in from their loans so they currently have 5 senior CBs, I don’t think they have room for Otamendi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.