Koulibaly

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Matt Diablo, 19 Jun 2019.

1. Fuzzy80

Fuzzy80

If that price is true we should try and sign him, wasted so much money on CB to get a quality one for 4/5 years

2. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

That is the price when you can not buy the last time it started at £45 million before going up to a £100 million, there owner will be saying `that guy Neymar was too frightened to play against him, if he is worth £ 200 million so is our lad` and other such nonsense the closer it gets to a transfer.

3. This guy is an absolute beast would love him here.

Keeper!, hjm1962 and bondsman like this.
  4. SPIDERBOY

SPIDERBOY

No way they let him go for that.....they'd want at least £70m.

Keeper! likes this.
  5. hjm1962

hjm1962

should be our priority...3-4 years of sub vinnie esq muscle...gives the 2 youngsters time to develop into winners

6. Zenmanc

Zenmanc

I think 3 to 4 years of his quality is worth that.

7. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

I would agree, but health anf fitness are not guaranteed, especially as you get older

8. Keeper!

Keeper!

Totally agree, but there is absolutely no chance of getting him for 70m, don't forget whom we would have to deal with during negotiations, Aurelio De Laurentiis makes Daniel Levy look like Santa.

Kirkiep and Zenmanc like this.
  9. the_tevez_wiggle

the_tevez_wiggle

Personally I think this deal would answer a lot of problems.
    The right age - he wont get in the way of Garcia or bellis progression. Also we have a young defence. Stones laporte mendy angelino all need a leader and experience and nico doesnt offer that as well as he isn't good enough (now).
    Physicality - he possesses speed, strength and height. Again we lack these attributes so partnered with stones or laporte is the perfect blend.

If we spend 70/80m on him in Jan and sell nico that defense is sorted for years. Angelino mendy(when he gets his game back after a horrible 2 years) is set. Cancelo and walker are strong rbs. Walker is the only player reaching 30. Stones laporte koulibaly is strong as hell for 3/4 years then its peak stones laporte with garcia and bellis. I understand it's a lot of money but we need a new leader at the back to replace vinny.

liluzivertisthegoat likes this.
  10. waspish

waspish

All out money needs to go on a top top striker and that will be around 150/200m in todays stupid market.