Kalidou Koulibaly

Stones confidence is gone... It seems when he is pressed by absolute neccesity into action he wilts. Maybe when Eric returns Stones will get out of his own way and improve.
I still feel that if we galvanized our back line by shoring up CB with Koulibaly... our team would become next level.

Koulibaly as a January transfer gets us much closer to a CL and will set us up well to do the absolute works next season.

Last edited:
Looks to be severely injured against Parma. Had to transport him away from the pitch with one of those golf cars. Looks to be a leg injury.

we have to go all out for Skriniar now. Even Dias or Upamecano would do, Stones is done for. Only Laporte and Walker besides him can mask his defensive weaknesses

Last edited:
He could be the difference between losing in the R16 to winning the Champions League. What an incredible defense we will have with him and Laporte when Fernandinho as a DM.
Just do it

What an incredible defense we will have with him and Laporte when Fernandinho as a DM.
Just do it

Yep, I sure hope this guy or Skriniar will join in January. Stones or Ferna as CBs will simply not do in these kind of CL-games. We’ve seen historically how it is possible to sign big names in the winter transfer, with Laporte and Van Dijk.

Pep has been firm on his stance about not buying anyone this transfer window. But I’m sure he tricked the media in the past?

Fern is good in a pinch... but he is not a natural CB. We will not move any further in CL unless we get a new CB to accompany Laporte who will need a good month to get back up to speed once he's back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.