Kristoffer Ajer

Vicious111

We have linked with this guy a few times in the last week or so.

Tall and strong, he has had a very strong season in the SPL this season and looks to have the talent to go far beyond his current level. I've watched him play in some of the old firms and he has impressed.

Thing is though, do City buy him directly from Celtic for the £20m mark. Plenty of interest from other clubs, so we avoid another scenario such as Van Dijk? Or let him go to Leicester for a few seasons under Roger's and pay 3/4 times the fee in a few years which seems to be our norm.

We have linked with this guy a few times in the last week or so.

Tall and strong, he has had a very strong season in the SPL this season and looks to have the talent to go far beyond his current level. I've watched him play in some of the old firms and he has impressed.

Thing is though, do City buy him directly from Celtic for the £20m mark. Plenty of interest from other clubs, so we avoid another scenario such as Van Dijk? Or let him go to Leicester for a few seasons under Roger's and pay 3/4 times the fee in a few years which seems to be our norm.
Is he fast enough to play in our high back line?

Always liked the look of Ajer, don't think he's some world class defender like VVD but he looks good to me.

May as well sign nastasic, they’re essentially the same player with Ajer being way more rash.

It’s a no from me

People have to remember he is only 22, which is nothing for centrebacks who usually spend their 20's learning their trade.
He has also spent most of his football life as a midfielder. His further development in a more competetive environment under a good coach is well worth a look at

We need solid bet at CB if we only sign one. Not gambles like this.

Celtic fans think he is shit. If this link is real then you have to once again question our CB scouting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.