Krups Sub beer pump dispenser

uncle fester

Anyone got one of these (or something similar)?

https://uk.the-sub.com/the-sub/?byp...MIqu7pkY6A4QIVDr7tCh2YuQwsEAAYASAAEgLJKPD_BwE

toying with the idea - just wondering if they are any good - basically you get a 2 litre 'torp' of your favourite beer stick it in the machine and its supposed to be like draught

may well be that the idea of it is probably better than the reality but would probably go for it if it was any good

Looks a bit of a fiddle. On a warm summer day one of those torps would be gone in half an hour so you would need to keep others in the fridge.

The idea is great but needs refining a lot. If they made it a lot bigger it may be worth it.

The slight problem of course being that if it did come in at a decent size I would consider it my solemn duty to finish it - lots of stuff in my kitchen often goes past its sell by date - beer is not one of them!

Here you go Fester, this polite but slightly comical looking chap seems to have a few different types. Fuck knows how expensive this one is, looks pricey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.