Krups Sub beer pump dispenser

Here you go Fester, this polite but slightly comical looking chap seems to have a few different types. Fuck knows how expensive this one is, looks pricey.

I have that.
Great piece of kit.
£150 i paid a few years back and its great for the odd party, xmas etc.
I get a keg of Becks from Wilds of Oldham £20 = 11 pints.
They do German beer also, Leffe or something but a few pints of that loony juice and i was twisted!
I also ordered some proper Stella from europe £30, i was ruined after 4 pints.

Had one of these for a short while the beer's decent enough but the novelty soon wore off, as already mentioned, you'd need to keep the refills in the fridge so get a big fridge.

Thought abput it once, then realsied it wouldn't be worth it, if you drink cask ale or cider have a look bag in box ones instead

Anyone got one of these (or something similar)?

https://uk.the-sub.com/the-sub/?byp...MIqu7pkY6A4QIVDr7tCh2YuQwsEAAYASAAEgLJKPD_BwE

toying with the idea - just wondering if they are any good - basically you get a 2 litre 'torp' of your favourite beer stick it in the machine and its supposed to be like draught

may well be that the idea of it is probably better than the reality but would probably go for it if it was any good
I had 2 city tatts when I felt that midlife crisis approaching mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.